Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Restaurants with vegetarian options

My fiance and I are looking to have the smallest wedding possible. He's English, so he'll have just a few family members coming overseas, plus my immediate family here. We want a simple JP ceremony and I figure hosting a private event in a restaurant for the 12 or so of us would be the easiest way to celebrate together. His parents are vegetarian, so on top of the itty bitty event size, we've got dietary restrictions. Can anyone suggest a good venue for our situation? Thanks so much!

Re: Restaurants with vegetarian options

• Options
    Xstatic3333Xstatic3333 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited February 2013
    Where in the area do you want to have it? What's your budget pp? I'm vegetarian and FI LOVES meat so I could probably come up with some good suggestions...
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_restaurants-with-vegetarian-options?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:89Discussion:5fd4c59d-b2b9-40cc-88b6-88777d144a19Post:5bbed56b-ab41-4b19-8f31-e2401ce7e253">Re:Restaurants with vegetarian options</a>:
    [QUOTE]Where in the area do you want to have it? What's your budget pp? I'm vegetarian and FI LOVES meat so I could probably come up with some good suggestions...
    Posted by Xstatic3333[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks for your response. I'm in Boston and would ideally like to keep it within half an hour of the city just so his parents aren't trekking around all over the state after they've already crossed an ocean to share the day with us, but frankly for the right venue I'm willing to make something work. I think about $100 pp is the most I'd want to do. </div>
  • Options
    Check out Oleana in Cambridge.  $100 pp might be a bit tight, but it could probably work.  Fantastic food, amazing vibe, and many great veg options. Congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards