New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Weddings at the Kittle House

I am looking at a wedding at possibly having a wedding at the Kittle House in Chappaqua, NY.  Has anyone had a wedding there or dealt with their catering manager?

Re: Weddings at the Kittle House

• Options
    edited December 2011
    (copied and pasted from my answer to someone else about a month ago)

RE: Kittlehouse.

I looked at it. Unfortunately, since we were planning on a Saturday night wedding, I was not impressed with the party room. But I love the restaurant room on the main floor. The food is also really good. If I remember correctly, I think it was Sunday daytime weddings could use the main floor, but other wedding times had to be downstairs. Saturday day might have had use of the restaurant too, but I can't recall.

It's ok for a restaurant party room, but for a wedding, at least for what we were going for, it wasn't right.

That said, I should mention that I wanted the traditional catering hall look and feel. And wanted good food. So I think a lot of why I went to Kittle house was because I figured they would have had an impressive party room. And it just didn't fit what we wanted.

Not sure if this helps, but it's something to keep in mind. But if you are planning on getting married at an off peak time, it may be great because the main room at the restaurant is beautiful!

The other thing is that the price was comparable to a catering hall, but I felt that at a catering hall you would get much more. Most restaurants I checked had lower prices. But I guess you have to pay for the Kittle House name.

HTH! GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards