Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Wedding/reception site

Im looking for a Rustic, laid back wedding venue that can hold 140-150 people in or about an hour from the South shore (I live in Whitman) I am going to start booking appts with different venues but havent found any I love by the pictures. My wedding is going to be a wine themed wedding, dressy but we want out guest to have a lot of fun with plenty of room to dance. Anyone have any ideas? any venues they have loved? either had their weddings there or been to some great places thanks!!

Re: Wedding/reception site

• Options
    Not sure what your budget is but the Tewksbury Country Club has a bit of a rustic feel with the wooden beams and is beautiful inside and out.  It is on the expensive side though.  Just a thought. 
  • Options
    How about Butternut farm in Stow MA?
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    July 2007 Photobucket
    october 2012 Photobucket
  • Options
    Have you looked at the Villa's Madera ballroom? I'm getting married at the church of the Holy Ghost and having our reception at the Villa. Also I know Camp Kiwanee does weddings and its actually really beautiful!
    June 2013 January Sig - Honeymoon Destination
    Negril, Jamaica!!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    we are getting married at bourndale function facility.  We love it its on a lake they actually have a patoon boat.  The view is beautiful.  You and your guest can stay over on site and they even have a bon fire that night and breakfast the next morning.  Darin has been great to work with super quick to answer emails I would give it a look.  www.capefunctions.com
  • Options
    Thanks everyone... we are looking at budget of 15,000 to 20,000
    I love Camp Kiwannee but my soon to be sister in law just got married there and I wanted to do something different.

Ill look in to Stow thank you!

Where is the Villa Madrea?
  • Options
    The Villa! I almost held mine there....it's beautiful! Lauren is GREAT! It's located in E, Bridgewater. http://www.saphireeventgroup.com/venues/the-villa/?gclid=CN64g57T07ICFclM4Aod3ikAVw
    You have my WHOLE heart for my WHOLE life!
  • Options
    Sorry! The Villa is at Ridder Country club.. They have a tent and 2 ballrooms one of which (the Madera ballroom) is more rustic. They have been great so far!
    Negril, Jamaica!!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Trinired... We have the same wedding date! Where did you choose to have your wedding?
    Negril, Jamaica!!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Also check out the Red Lion Inn in Cohassett, and the Villa is gorgeous!
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! Im checking out Bittersweet Farm in Westport on Tuesday!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards