New York-Hudson Valley

Officiant

Hello. I am using Rev. Stuart from Hudson Valley Ceremonies. About a month ago he sent me an email saying that he was working on our ceremony, and that we should have our vows in a week. We haven't heard from him since. I know my wedding isn't until Nov, but I am a little worried that he sent me an email, and then we haven't heard from him! I sent him an email about a week ago saying I hope everything was OK and how we can't wait to hear from him, and he still hasn't written back! I'm curious to know what us happening!

Should I be worried, and try to contact him again, or should I just chill and wait a while longer? As anyone else worked with him before??
December 2011 siggy challenge- Furbabies Photobucket

Re: Officiant

• edited December 2011
    Hmmm.. makes me wonder.  We are working with him and our wedding is this Friday.  I received our ceremony a while back and we made some changes.  I emailed it back to him a few days ago and haven't heard back yet.  I think I will email Jeanne to make sure everything is ok. 

I'll let you know!
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Do you have his phone #.
    I would just give him a call.
  • edited December 2011
    I emailed Jeanne Stark and received a message right back from her and another from Rev Stu very soon after.  I mentioned that you had not heard from him either and she asked me your name but I told her I didn't know it.  If you don't hear from him soon or after you try calling  then you should contact her.

Good luck!
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Rev Stu is realllllyyy gooood! He just did my ceremony on May 6th we loved him and everyone commented on how great he was. He did sometimes take a couple days to respond but that happens. I just followed up Jeanne as Kristen also did! You are going to LOVE him! He wrote an amazing ceremony for us!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks girls! That was very reassuring! Jeanne must have said something to him because I received an email from him. I am just so happy that he is OK! I was worried there for a while!!! Thanks for letting me know all is good with all of you too!
  • edited December 2011
    Glad to hear, you will love Rev. Stu, all of our friends and family raved about how wonderful he was! =)

• edited December 2011
    Yes, he wrote me an email saying he was happy and healthy and ready to marry!! Thank God! I was so worried he was sick or something, but everything is good now. I am sooo happy because we fell in love with him 1st time we met him. I had other officiants scheduled to meet and canceled all of them because we loved Rev. Stu so much! So glad he's ok!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards