Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Poster size seating charts

Hi ladies,

For those of you that have done a big seating chart that sits on a table or easel (instead of individual place cards), can you tell me what size paper you printed it on?  I'm in the process of designing one but have NO idea how big is appropriate, and what size font would be readable.

Any information on what you have done would be helpful.  I was hoping to print on just regular paper, then mat and frame it if that helps.

TIA!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
image 157 Invited! image 123 Are ready to party!
image 34 Will be missing out

Re: Poster size seating charts

• Options
    njlfrednjlfred member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not doing it myself, but I will have a seating scroll.  It's 24" x 36".  Can't help on the size font. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're having ours done by our videographer and his size is 24X30, you can check out his website to get some picture ideas, it's www.seatingboards.com, HTH!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Lildaisy628Lildaisy628 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies :)  Super helpful to have ideas for the size!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 157 Invited! image 123 Are ready to party!
    image 34 Will be missing out
  • Options
    cdlnmfcdlnmf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are designing ours and then sending it to alphagraphics for printing. They are in Worcester, but I think they have locations everywhere. Anyways, a 24 by 36 is only running us about 35 dollars! Thats on the cheapest paper thickness, but we are going to frame it anyways, so the paper quality didn't matter much.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards