Massachusetts-Boston

Pinehills Golf Club (Plymouth) wedding reviews?

Has anyone used this venue or is planning on using it?  It looks beautiful but the website doesn't have pricing information (other than minimums and room rentals) and I can't seem to find any reviews of it. 

I'm trying to find a beachy location where I can still do an indoor reception... in case we have Irene Part II next summer as well...

Any help is much appreciated :)

Re: Pinehills Golf Club (Plymouth) wedding reviews?

• edited December 2011
    The Pine hills is very beautiful! I live in the neighborhood. They are very very pricey. I had to request additional info. Have you tried White cliffs or Waverly oaks golf club? Those are both a bit more resonable, they are right down the street,  and they have the indoor/outdoor beach theme. I have been to weddings at both and they were very nice!  I'm getting married at Plymouth Country Club they have the best prices by far in the plymouth area, but there is not much on the web about them. Happy hunting.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you!  This is very helpful, I will look into the other venues as well.
  • edited December 2011
    I attended a wedding at Ashworth by the Sea in Hampton, NH. It was a nice place- the hall didn't look "conferency" and they were right across the street from the beach so they got a lot of beach pictures. They had the ceremony in a state park on the ocean about 15 mins away. It was beautiful. I thought it was a really nice wedding... hope this helps
  • edited December 2011
    We had our wedding there in November 2009. It is beautiful. There were a few issues.
  • Hello ladies, 

I am trying to decide between Pinehills and Ridge Club on the Cape. I am also going for a beachy theme. Does anyone have any recent experiences with either of these two venues, that you'd care to share?

Thanks so much!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards