Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Happy Thursday! Friday get here ASAP or else

Morning ladies! Did this week drag or is it just me?  It was my birthday Tuesday so I am soo ready for the weekend to celebrate!

I went and ceremoniously did the "post-wedding hair chop".  Cut about 5 1/2 inches!  My hair feels sooo short but its actually down to my shoulder blades- that's how long my hair was. I feel like a new woman!

Have any of you ladies been watching AI?  Thoughts?  I was so underwhelmed by everyone.  I am currently obsessed with Andrew Garcia (I have been following him on youtube for almost a year because I'm a nerd) and he was so blah!  I did feel so awkward/uncomfortable for the kid with the mullet! He has such a good voice but was just so scared!  Tots needed a hug.  I hope everyone steps their game up - I was not impressed!

Re: Happy Thursday! Friday get here ASAP or else

• Options
    Shazzie116Shazzie116 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so excited for the weekend, this week has been suckage to the max! 

Happy belated birthday, lady! Did you do anything fun or have plans for the weekend? 
    I watched the guys last night and WTF, they are terrible! They were pitchy and unoriginal and just plain boring! I know it the first live week, but these are supposed to be the best of the best, I'm not going to excuse them and lower my expectations. Poor mullet-boy, I LOVE the tonal quality of his voice, if he can get over the stage fright thing and develop a good presence, he'd be golden. And what's up with 70s-obsessed boy? Is he full of himself or what? 

And holy awkward Kara & Casey. That's all I have to say. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha I'm completely on the same page as you today- this week has taken forever! I can't believe the correlation between your post and my life.

Last night I had an appointment for a haircut (was soo excited) and when I got home, realized I had left my keys inside my apt and was locked out until my fiance got home and let me in an hour later.  No haircut for me.

So, we watched AI and I was also completely underwhelmed.  I'm hoping that with all of the training and coaching they'll get over the coming weeks some of them will step it up.  I also felt the need to hug poor mullet boy.

I can't wait for tonight though- my fiance and I are going to listen to a band to see if we want them at our wedding.  I hope we love them!  We've heard a lot of bands so far and I think we have it narrowed down to 2 at this point.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Shaz- I couldn't agree more about Kara and Casey! I just sorta cringed and drank some more wine to ease the awkwardness! 

And I don't have any huge plans yet.  Kinda have a sneaky feeling H is planning something so I'm backing off.  We always have people over every weekend being the first of our friends to really have a home so I'm sure I'll have fun no matter what!  I just am a little too nosey to stay out of it, but I'm trying!

And Stacey that is horrible about missing the hair appointment and being locked out of the house!  So frustrating.  But hopefully the band works out!

I agree with you both about AI.  It's the first week so lets hope they all get it out of their systems.  Because otherwise it's going to be a longgggg AI!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards