• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Massachusetts-Boston

Terrible experience at Bliss hair salon in North Andover...

Hi I'm venturing over as a NH bride because I wanted to let you MA brides not to go to Bliss salon for your hair. Found them at a bridal show and wanted to get the airbrush make-up for my Engagement pics. Since they do hair, I wanted them to blow out my hair and make it pretty.
First off, my make-up came out pretty good. I don't usually wear any, so I did feel  over done, but it does look phenomenal and somehow very natural in the pictures.

Then comes the hair. I have straight, (a little) frizzy hair, so hair dressers always blow it out so much better than I can do. I was very specific with the girl (Sarah) that I wanted volume, blown out with a round brush to curl it under and NO FLAT IRON. I figure, I can do the iron myself, what's the point? Well, I could tell she was blow drying it too much with her fingers because when I asked she told me she was going to use a curling iron when it was dry. I explained to her my hair does not hold a curl from an iron for longer than an hour or so, and my pics weren't for four hours.I said I didn't want it this way, but she said this is how she does it and it's going to look perfect. Well, it didn't. I should have raised hell and made her redo it because It fell and was flat to my head by the time I got home to Nashua. It took me about an hour to redo it myself, but really, should have just done that to begin with and saved myself 30 bucks. So don't go there for your hair, maybe I can save someone else from a terrible experience.
Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards