Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Need a DJ

Hello! I am a bride in the Boston, Massachusetts area and need a decently priced DJ if anyone knows of any :)

Re: Need a DJ

• Options
    edited February 2013
    Hello! I am a bride in the Boston, Massachusetts area and need a decently priced DJ if anyone knows of any :)
  • Options
    we used beat train productions. def. worth checking into. our guests danced the night away!
  • Options
    Give me a call 7862611733
  • Options
    We are using Curtis Knight Entertainment
  • Options
    We used RaMu and the crew who are the best out there and priced very well plus he includes extras.. For a extra few hundred he'll bring a photo booth or you can have up lighting ect. Definitely contact him you won't be disappointed.
  • Options
    We are using Curtis Knight Entertainment based out of Billerica.
  • Options
    I was a wedding planner for years and best priced DJ I have found and used at my own wedding is DJ MaShane http://www.DJMaShane.com They have great reviews on weddingwire.com and the knot.  Really great guys and respond to phone calls and emails very quickly.  I think there basic package starts at under $1000 for 5 hours.  I have worked with RaMu and the crews and I don't like what he does.  Very scripted but good at the script.  Watch his videos on youtube and 99% are the same so if anyone goign to your wedding has been at a wedding that has had him they can probably say almost word for word what he is going to say and do.  I think he started using two or three scripts now but still, not good.

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards