Massachusetts-Boston
Options

PSA: free shutterfly photo book

I don't mean to be a shill for David's Bridal or Shutterfly, but I got an email- I think yesterday- from David's Bridal saying it was a free gift via Shutterfly, I guess you have to be on their e-list. All I know is that I just spent the last 3 hours designing and perfecting a 20 page photo book of pictures I've collected over the last several years with my fiance.  It says it was a $34.99 value, I just paid shipping which was about $8.  I've used Shutterfly once to make a photo calendar for my grandparents and was happy with the results.  Can't wait to get my photobook in the mail and surprise my fiance with a book of our many happy memories!

Re: PSA: free shutterfly photo book

• Options
    dovesweet07dovesweet07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got the email too and wanted to use it for our guest book, but we havent done epics yet :-( Thanks for the great idea of just doing a memory book! I am totally gonna do it and give it to my FI for his bday in April!!! Super excited about it now :-)))
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love shutterfly for photobooks! I created books for my Grandparents and H's for x-mas of wedding picutres.  They turned out amazing.  Can't rav about them enough!
  • Options
    noodle_oonoodle_oo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome!  How did you get the code?  I'm on both shutterfly and DB's email list, but I didn't get one!  Bummer!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_psa-shutterfly-photo-book?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:89Discussion:6fda5870-c525-461d-a26f-7b2f2b15a9dePost:5be04852-a651-450f-bba2-54a1b396f261">Re: PSA: free shutterfly photo book</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's awesome!  How did you get the code?  I'm on both shutterfly and DB's email list, but I didn't get one!  Bummer!
    Posted by noodle_oo[/QUOTE]

The code was in the DB email.  They said it was unique to each user - it was a long one so I believe it - they probably don't want people getting more than one.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards