Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Florist Budget

What is everyone spending on flowers? I've met with a couple florists and want to make sure I'm in the right ballpark :) thanks!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Florist Budget

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think it depends on what you are looking for and what part of MA you are in. When we were planning we found it varied GREATLY depending on these factors. Our venue included all short centerpieces. With upgrades half our free short centerpieces to tall centerpieces, all the bouquets, corsages, 2 large ceremony arrangements, smaller ceremony arrangements, aisle runner, and petals for the flower girl... we ran around $2300.....

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • Options
    noodle_oonoodle_oo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We wanted real flowers but didn't want to spend a lot of money, so we went with roses which are inexpensive and come in so many colors!  We spent about $1000 total for 10 centerpieces, 1 bride bouquet, 4 BM bouquet, 2 mothers bouquets, 1 groomswoman bouquet, cocktail table arrangements, boutonnieres and a few other things.  Your budget will totally depend on what flowers you pick and how large the arrangements are.  We set a budget and then worked with the florist to get everything we needed in that price range.

• Options
    edited December 2011

I agree with prior posts. It depends on what you want. We are getting about 10 high centerpieces and 9 lows, my flowers, 5BMs, 2 moms,  about 8 boutineers, and pew decor for about $3500. I got estimates from $3,000-$5,000.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    noodle-
    What Florist did you use? I want all roses as well, and my budget is 1000-1500

• Options
    bmoruzzibmoruzzi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My flowers are going to be just under $1000-8 centerpieces with hydrangeas and roses, my bouquet of callas, my MOH bouquet of callas, 2 mothers and 2 bouts.  
  • Options
    ShannonRipleyShannonRipley member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    what are the vendors you used ?
  • Options
    jay10jay10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we used A whole Bunch in Burlington and our total was about $1000 - but the centrepieces were included with our package from hotel.....I was really happy with what we got....5 bm bouquets, bridal bouquet....butonnieres, corsages, 2 church bouquets, 10 aisle single roses....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards