Massachusetts-Boston

FS: Centerpieces and Table Numbers

Hi ladies

I have for sale my 3 piece centerpieces from my September wedding (picture below)

1. The flower centerpiece is made up of completely fake flowers and has branches coming out the middle that have Christmas lights on them (battery operated). They truly came out amazing and took SO much time to put together - the work is already done for you! :)
The total cost of each flower centerpiece was $115 with vase and flowers/branches. I'm looking to sell them for $60 a centerpiece or best offer. We have atleast 24 of them and possibly a few extra.

2. Table Numbers: A variety of frames all in similiar nature to the one shown. They have an assortment of gray and white fabrics under the glass and a purple/merlot colored number glued onto the glass. Table #'s 1 - 26 are available. Frames were all $10... I'm selling each table number for $7 a piece.

3. Mosaic Hurricaine Candles: Bought at Michaels for $15 a piece. Will sell for $10 a piece. We have 26 of them.

Email me or send me a private message if you're interested! Let me know if you message me since I still can't figure out how to easily tell if you have messages :)

KristenAlberts at gmail dot com

Happy planning girls :)

Re: FS: Centerpieces and Table Numbers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards