Massachusetts-Boston

some vendors we use!

Ceremony- Methuen Memorial Music Hall, Metheun MA. VERY NICE! beautiful inside amazing organ and the staff is amazing to work with.

Reception- Diburros in Haverhill MA after having our first place go bankcrupt on us Diburros was fantastic with our deposit and let us give them our money is spirts. Meeting with them before the wedding i knew what i wanted. They told my bridesmaids i was the most laid back bride they knew.

Cake- Jacques Pastries in Suncook NH-i brought in a few pictures i wanted and they were able to give me what i wanted. A 3 tiered square cake, quilted, with a ribbion around the bottom layer with our flowers on the top and the cake topper, and a few on the ribbon as well. The caked looked amazing and to good to eat!

Flowers – Danielle’s Designs

Danielle was great to work with, and I highly recommend her. We had quite the colors we wanted for our wedding. Tangerines, yellows, whites, with some greens our bouquets looked fabulous! At the ceremony we had 2 pillars with a large rectangle vase w orange lemons and limes in it. then there were branches as well with diamonds hanging w daises hanging too. very pretty. at the reception each table had alternating orange lemons and limes in sq vases with what was in my bouquet.

Dj- Main event dj- Joey Dion out of Londonderry Nh. He was amazing! very out going and came out and did lines dances with us. Everyone keeps talking about our dj and how awesome he was!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards