Massachusetts-Boston

My Dress

http://www.priscillaofboston.com/dress_detail.jsp?gid=1&sfid=51140

They would not let me take pictures in the store. Love the dress, hate the store such snobs told my sisters they had to leave.

Re: My Dress

• edited December 2011
    why did they make them leave?!

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • Rachel&DylanRachel&Dylan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

" too crowded" and if they wanted to come in they needed appointments as well. Yeah not going there for Brides maid dresses.  It was crap, they told my dad to leave also... then he said yeah but Igot the credit card, do you want it or not. So they let him stay and kissed up the rest of the time gave him scotch to make him happy.
  • edited December 2011
    ugh so glad i didn't go there. That is SO unnecessary.

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • bamistadibamistadi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    beautiful dress :)
  • megandjaymegandjay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful dress! Love the shoulder!

Definitely DO NOT get your alterations done there, we have heard too many horror stories about that on this board!
  • edited December 2011
    Gorgeous Dress!  Love it.
  • edited December 2011
    IMO they are the worst!  I also went there and was appaled at the snotty attitude too.  Their dresses may be pretty (a few) but they are so high priced.  I found my gown somewhere else and it would make theirs look tacky. 

We were there for about 15 minutes tops.  And I had an appointment.

Teresa & Bill June 10, 2011
  • mtmt
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They wouldn't let you take pictures???! I had a totally different experience...maybe they have new management. My consultant was very sweet so that makes a big difference. I was married this year (August 21st) I don't think I would have bought the dress if they kicked out my family - that is terrible!!

I love your dress it is gorgeous!!!

I had my alternations done I had a Melissa Sweet dress - everything for me turned out awesome, but I was worried because of some of the bad press they got on here. I was actually shocked that my alterations didn't cost a small fortune. I ended up doing a muslin fitting - but I due to prewedding stress I needed some additional alterations and they only charged me $180.00
  • edited December 2011
    Very beautiful.

I'm shocked they didn't let you take pictures though! My consultant literally offered to take pictures of me in my dress, and when I told her I didn't bring my camera because I assumed it was a "no no" she took my phone and snapped a bunch of pictures for me. Everyone was very sweet to myself, my mom and my grandmother...maybe it's because we were the only people in the store though? I guess everyone's experience is different.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Beautiful dress!

Ugh, sorry about the sucky service... they need a total customer service overhaul. I recommend getting your alterations done elsewhere, I've heard horror stories about their alterations department.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards