Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Boston Vendor Reviews

We had a bit of a non-traditional Boston wedding on November 17th.  It was a spectacular day and I wanted to offer plugs to some of our favorite vendors who were outstanding to work with.

1.  Artistic Blossoms :  A mother/daughter operation largely run by Kelly and Camille Doloff, we can't say enough good things about these ladies!   From the moment I met Kelly, I knew she would do everything in her power to make my flowers a perfect match for my big day.   They took care of all of our ceremony flowers and people are STILL talking about how gorgeous they were.   They absolutely captured my vision while guiding me with their expertise in color palette and flower choices.  The day of, Camille was warm, accomodating, and put everyone at ease.  She even came equipped with a bridal bag in case we needed thread, scissors etc.   http://www.artisticblossoms.com

2.  Shane Godfrey Photography:  When our first choice of photographer (Zev Fisher) was booked, we were heart broken.  But always the helpful one, Zev didn't miss a beat before he referred us to Shane.   "If I were getting married," he said.  "Shane would be the guy I'd call."  And with good reason!  Shane was polite, funny, friendly, and warm.  Your photographer is with you all day long and you really want someone you "click" with.  We got nothing but rave reviews about how great he was.  We're anxiously awaiting our images, but know they will be fabulous!

3.  Roxy's Gourmet Grilled Cheese:  We knew from the get go that a formal, sit down dinner wasn't what we wanted for our reception.  After getting quotes that were way out of range for us, we started to toss around the idea of a food truck.  It was fun, it was funky, and it was unique.   We knew from the moment we started working with Roxy's that they were the perfect choice for us.  They were laid back and low key, but eager to please and be helpful.  They helped us source mason jars for our reception at whole sale cost.   Moreover, they created a menu that captured who we were and took gourmet food truck to a whole new level.  Our guests are still raving about the food at our reception!   I can't say enough good things about them.

4.  The Hotel Marlowe in Cambridge:  We knew from the moment we decided on Boston that the Hotel Marlowe was our place.   Our BFF's had used them for their wedding hotel and we had such a lovely experience.  They did not disappoint!  From the moment our first guest arrived to the moment the last one left, the service was flawless.  Everyone raved about how beautiful the property was and how well cared for they felt.  In the planning process, our personal representative was a star.  No request or question was too big or too small.   They even surprised us with chocolate covered strawberries and champagne in our room on our big night.   We negotiated a rate that rivaled a hotel in the suburbs that our guests were very pleased with.   We will be returning to the Marlowe for future anniversaries without question.  

I am sure there will be more, but we wanted to share those for folks still planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards