New York-Hudson Valley

Hudson River Views Engagement/Save the Date Picture Suggestions?

I am going to have pictures done in April for our save the dates and I'm getting married at The Grandview in Poughkepsie so we want a scenic, Hudson River view. Does anyone have any suggestions for a great spot for scenic pictures in the area? 
The future "Mrs. Hassan"

Re: Hudson River Views Engagement/Save the Date Picture Suggestions?

• We did some of ours at Waryas Park which is right on the water in Poughkeepsie.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Cold Spring is a really cute town and has views of the Hudson.  Check it out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Go to the top of Perkins Memorial Drive at Bear Mountain.  It's amazing up there!

That's the Hudson River in the upper left corner, and you can get a shot that includes the river in several spots on Perkind Memorial Drive but the best is at the top.

• Here are several our studio uses:
    Mills Mansion
    Beacon
    Kingston Beach and Park

Also, see links below to three engagement sessions ... this should give you and idea of these locations:

• I used the waterfront on the Newburgh side, I am also getting married at the Grandview, but we went to mount saint mary college so the Newburgh waterfront was perfect! The pictures came out great!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 169 Invited image
    60 Yes image
    16 No image
    93 Have me praying for the mailman! image
  • i went to MSMC too. beautiful views in the newburgh waterfront. if you go for an artsy shoot there are old factories on the waterfront that would look good in pictures. I did my pictures at the vandervilt mansion in oct and it was beautiful.
    Photobucket invite1
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards