Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Has anyone used or heard of Express Teeth Whitening Center?

Hey ladies

Living social is having a deal on them today $49 for teeth whitening and I didn't know if anyone had any info (good or bad) about them.  TIA!!! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Has anyone used or heard of Express Teeth Whitening Center?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Is this a mall thing?? Don't do it!!! My friend Kate went to one of those a week before her wedding and they normallly coat your mouth with aloe to protect the gums and lips from burning. Um they forgot, her lips blew up and blistered 1 week prior to her wedding! Luckily they healed enough to look normal. Go to your dentist or get the white strips (they have and extreme whitening one) and you can start that now and get good results!

I also did the mall walk in one but didn't have the same reaction as my friend for my boudoir/pinup photos. It was really ridiculous, luckily the girl used the aloe on my gums and lips. My teeth were alittle whiter but honestly it felt like they were extremely shady! She tried to sell me an extra 15 minutes while I had the trays in my mouth and couldn't talk then she proceded to leave me under the light while she tried to get more customers to come in!!
    Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    megandjaymegandjay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did it with a dentist and didn't notice any change. I think it only works if you have pretty stained teeth. Otherwise, just try using the white strips.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I work for a dentist. Crest white strips! If you have sensitive teeth, use Sensodyne to brush for a week or two prior to using the strips.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the advice ladies, I think I'll go with the strips :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards