Massachusetts-Boston

Looking for someone for hair/makeup

Hey! Did any of you ladies have someone who did you hair/makeup for an event or wedding that you loved? My wedding venue is in Wellesley so they would need to be either a reasonable distance from there or willing to work on-site. Thanks!!
White Knot Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Looking for someone for hair/makeup

• Jaime Perez is amazing. He does makeup only. He works for Bobbi Brown. His phone is 718-715-2515. He creates looks that are very natural and flawless.

If you prefer airbrush, you could look into Dani Wagener. She is delightful and her makeup work is beautiful. http://www.daniwagener.com

not sure about hair recommendations!
  • I'm getting my make-up done by Meghan Lee. She works at Matter of Face in the North End. She's great! here is the link to her FB page: https://www.facebook.com/#!/madeupbymeghan

Best part is she travles to you!

• Hi!  My name is Danielle and I am a local makeup artist.  Check out my site www.flauntthat.com for some samples of my work.  I specialize in bridal makeup:) .

Thanks!
  • odellKodellK member
    Name Dropper First Comment
    I'm using Liz Fuller from Hingham.  She is really great.  I've noticed some other reviews about her.  I think word-of-mouth is really powerful.  She is so good at what she does and I love to tell people when I really like something (or someone!). Can't go wrong with her!!!!  Her number is 617.653.5004.  She travels everywhere!
  • Just wrote this on another post but I'm using Special Event Beauty which is highly recommended. I think they might be a bit on the pricey side but tbh this isn't an area I want to skimp on! They travel to you and do both hair and makeup.
  • Funny odellk....I just booked Liz.  Thx!

• odellKodellK member
    Oh yay kirsten!  You won't be disappointed!!!  :)
  • reasonably priced hair and makeup artist beautybymaychin.com
  • Stacey Frasca is located in Wellesley and she is awesome.  I just had my trial absolutely loved it.   She comes on site if 3 or more people are getting makeup done.
  • odellK said:
    Oh yay kirsten!  You won't be disappointed!!!  :)
    Does she do airbrush?
    Anniversary
  • odellKodellK member
    @ashleyep...No she doesn't do airbrushed makeup but I have to say my skin looked amazing!  Very soft, smooth looking and blended well.  Matched my skin tone perfectly.  It looked blurred...like airbrushing.  I really recommend her.  @kirstenbanks....did you have your trial yet? What did you think?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards