Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Renaissance Golf Club Haverhill

Hi Ladies!

I'm getting married May 11th 2012 and we WERE going to have our wedding in New Orleans, but for many reasons (not all family/friends could go, we just bought a house and have to reno it, etc) we're deciding to have a budget friendly wedding up here. We're in the North Shore. I heard some good things about Renaissance Golf Club in Haverhill, but I think they're fairly new, and I know nothing about them or their prices. Anyone have any info???

TIA!!!
image Cheering on Xan921 & akcrrr (congrats!) DX with PCOS - 11/2012 **2000mg Metformin ** DH S/A = "ideal" ** HSG - All Clear In There! **Clomid Cycle next CD3**

Re: Renaissance Golf Club Haverhill

• Options
    cinderellasjccinderellasjc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Renaissance has beautiful grounds.  Staff are really nice, and food good.  The road it is on is very windy and dark (so be careful).  Price is average for a country club. 
    There are many venues in the area.  The Methuen country club is beautiful, and DiBurros as well.  Both are priced alot more reasonably. 
    Good Luck!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    the Roma in Haverhill has reasonable packages. (I just attended a wedding held there) good luck with your planning!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

try the Roma In Haverhill

• Options
    Mo2T&OMo2T&O member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Groveland Fairways is right near Haverhill and really cheap too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    michelle11988michelle11988 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Groveland Fairways!! Amazing venue and nice people to work with :)

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much, ladies! :-)
    image Cheering on Xan921 & akcrrr (congrats!) DX with PCOS - 11/2012 **2000mg Metformin ** DH S/A = "ideal" ** HSG - All Clear In There! **Clomid Cycle next CD3**
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I looked at Groveland fairways and really loved the coordinator and the venue. Added plus, it has a separate room for cocktails or for the ceremony in case it rains. It is a really reasonable place to host your wedding. My fiance and I didn't feel that it had the "wow" factor for us, and we actually ended up booking at the renaissance golf club. We actually booked our wedding the day before the prices went up there, but we have found them to be extremly helpful/accommadating. I have heard that the food is amazing also.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We looked at Groveland fairways and really loved the coordinator and the venue. It was nicely decorated and had a good amount of space. Added plus, it has a separate room for cocktails or for the ceremony in case it rains. It is nice and really reasonably priced place to host a wedding. It was definitely a contender for us.

In the end, my fiance and I didn't feel that it had the "wow" factor for us, and we ended up booking at the renaissance golf club. The banquet room's height won us over. We booked our wedding the day before the prices went up so we ended up getting a great deal but I know it is more expensive now. I don't think it is super high but definitely more now. So far we have found the coordinator to be extremly helpful/accommadating. Perks of this venue: The bride and groom get to stay in the private sweet upstairs the night of the wedding, tasting for 6 people, very flexible in their packages in terms of customizing, etc. I have heard that the food is amazing also.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards