Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Limo

So my wedding date has caused its first problem.

I am getting married 03.17.12, otherwise called St. Patrick's Day.  My fiance and I are both Irish so it was fitting when we saw it was on a Saturday this year.  

Here is our problem.  We don't need a limo for anything other than going from our Wedding/Reception Venue at the Daniel Webster Estate in Marshfield to the Seaport Hotel for the night before heading out the next day for our honeymoon.  
I am pretty set on getting a limo for the ride.  I mean it is my wedding day right?  We don't need it for anything else so when I contact locations and tell them its for a ride from Marshfield to Boston they all ask if a town car would work....ummmm, no I want a LIMO for my wedding. What is hard to understand about that.  They say they are saving them for Nights on the Town.  Well if I am paying you to DRIVE me to town what is the difference.  

Anybody have suggestion on who I can call that won't text me back with things like "K we can try to help U" - I am serious.  Or belittle me because I won't settle for a town car - again this has happened.

HELP!!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards