Massachusetts-Boston

Reasonable Flower Costs

Hi! 
I am trying to figure out a flower budget and I am really not sure what is reasonable? We are working on a rather tight budget for the wedding, so centerpieces will be super simple, just a few small square glasses with a bud or two in them.
I'm needing a bridal bouqet, 2 BM, 1 Groom Bout, 2 GM, plus 3 other bouts, 4 corsages and flower girl petals. We are not doing any flowers for the ceremony. 
Any thoughts on what you paid or avg for each thing would be really helpful!! 

Thank you! 

Re: Reasonable Flower Costs

• I did two vased arrangements, bridal, one BM, 1 groom, 2 GM, 2 fathers, 1 brother, 1 MOG and it cost me under $500 from The Tangeled Web. 

I got silk flower girl petals for less than $20 bucks (enough to fill 3 baskets and have TONS left over) from an online site.  

Instead of flowers for centerpieces I used lanterns from ikea (and spent less than $100 total for all the tables).  
  • My Bouquet, peonies and tulips: $160 total
    MOH & BM Bouquets, all tulips: $65 each
    Flower Girl Bouquet: $25 each
    Toss Bouquet: $35
    All Bouts: $10 each
    Corsages for Moms: $25 each (1 pin and 1 wristlet)

I paid $25 for scattered flowers on my aisle runner and on various places. I also got alter & pew decorations, centerpieces for the head table and the guest tables, cake flowers and petals for the cocktail tables & votives, which added up. I paid $157 in delivery/set-up costs too. Prices are definitely going to depend on your location, your florist and what type of flowers you want. If you choose an in-season flower, it's going to be a lot cheaper than going with an off-season rare pick. A good florist will be able to recommend great and inexpensive options to you.
  • My bouquet was $175 for all callalillies
    My MOH bouquet was $75 for callas as well
    My bouts were $7
    My corsages were $15
    I didn't have any bridesmaides or flower girl

This was Barry's flowers in Braintree
  • My bouquet was $140 - peonies and roses
    BM bouquets were $60 - roses, hydrangea, peonies (4)
    Bouts - $10 - roses (2)
    Corsages - $20 - roses (2)
    Toss bouquet - free

No FG
  • Check Lyndsey Loring Her prices are so reasonable and her work is great
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards