Massachusetts-Boston

Bellevue Productions Concern - Anyone Else?

Hello fellow brides or brides to be! :)

I am writing for your much needed help. I was married on the Cape in June 2009 and still have not received my final video from Bob Manning at Bellevue Productions. It is approaching TWO years since we have been married, still no video montage (final video). We have been beyond patient, very kind, but I am at the point now of hiring a lawyer any day now.

At the time, there had been reviews of the video taking normal than longer, which we were willing to wait for an excellent video...but still no final montage and am wondering how the quality will be when we recieve it...after the two year wait. I hope it can be up to par as I thought he did beautiful work - which is why we hired him. Has anyone else experienced this with him and if so, how are you handling? I am desperate and getting very sad this beautiful day will never be received on video for us :(  Thanks so much for your help in advance!

Re: Bellevue Productions Concern - Anyone Else?

• edited December 2011
    Was there something in the contract that said how long the turnaround would be? 2 years is wayyyyyyyyy too long.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    well what are they saying to you?

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    Hi! Thanks so much for your help, it is much appreciated! I am going to pull out our contract to double check the wording on the arrival of our final video. I know it was less than one year, and we had that verbal agreement as well. We have been calling & emailing the owner over a preiod of two years, pretty laid back, and seriously for over 6 months now....with the last 30 days calling every day - he has not responded once in the last month. I've seen this issue with this vendor listed before, so just wondering what people did. I have been in touch with a lawyer, as I mentioned to the owner, and still haven't heard back. It's just so disheartening, this was a very special day to us and we paid good money for his services.
  • edited December 2011
    So sorry you went through this. Are you still waiting now?

I decided to work with Bellevue Productions and knew about the potential delay, too. I forget how long the wait was exactly but it was over a year since I remember wishing I had the video for our anniversary, but nowhere near two years. I was married just after you (July 2009). Bob did come through in the end. Is he responding to your emails/phone calls?
  • meaghenwmeaghenw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi- I have been waiting since 9.5.09 and still have not received my wedding video... how did everyone get in touch with him??  His email/website has been disconnected and I have been emailing him continually and he does not respond any advise would be much appreciated!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards