Massachusetts-Boston

Anyone use Madison Floral or Floral Arts for flowers?

I'm deciding on two florist for my wedding. These florist come with my package.  Madsion floral is in Somerville and Floral arts is in Westford. They both were great so just looking for some feedback. Thanks

Re: Anyone use Madison Floral or Floral Arts for flowers?

• edited December 2011
    Madison, in my opinion, is impossible to work with.  They promise a great deal, and do not deliver.  They were a vendor for awhile, and we had to drop them because they just regularly kept dropping the ball (but were getting paid in full). They also underquoted one of my BM's when she was getting married and she had them work up a quote for her flowers. She was pleased with the initail quote, but she went to contract with them, they jacked the price.  She went with another florist.  And when I ordered flowers for my grandmother's birthday last year, the bouquet was reasonable in price, but they wanted $55 to deliver from their location to my nana's house....in Brighton (15-20 mins away).  That was a no go too.
    When they do their job, their work is stunning, but IMO, they're not worth the stress. 
    I can't give any advice on Floral Arts.
    HTH!
    4/29/12
  • Chrisbord237Chrisbord237 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have used madison for corporate stuff and they did a nice job..... For my wedding I used Flowers by Darlene in Salem MA and so did most of my friends. She is amazing. Check out my pics in my profile. Great pricing and unreal flowers and design. Got so many compliments. Cmb
  • Chrisbord237Chrisbord237 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oops sorry.... Didn't realize you had a package. Go with Madison for sure.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards