Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Hair/airbrush

Does anyone have any recommendations for hair/airbrush makeup in the southeast area? Like millis/ Franklin. Big kicker is I'm getting married on a Sunday when most salons are closed.

Re: Hair/airbrush

• Options
    I am using Gina Joubert out of Shrewsbury for hair.  I just had a trial and she was awesome.  My wedding is also on a Sunday, but she is traveling to me on the day of.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    I just had a makeup trial today with Stacey Frasca.  Her studio is in Wellesley but she is travelling to me and she lives in Franklin!  That might work perfect for you..  She is fantastic and does airbrushing!

Plus, my wedding is also on a Sunday.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I'm getting married on a Sunday in SE Mass area and I'm actually getting hair/make-up people from RI to travel to me.  Personally, I'm using SERAi, but I know there are on handful of recommended folks on the RI board that travel.   (I've been using both the Boston and RI boards for research.)
  • Options
    I used Beauty Entourage. They came to me for both the trial and the day of the wedding. Hair and make up came out perfect. I was very happy with everything. I had a bridal party of 9 and they finished 30 minutes early!  HTH! GL!

• Options
    Check out Make-up Artistry by Christy & Co... she did my hair and make-up last Saturday for my wedding and I cannot say enough about her! She is the best!!! and travels, and works on Sundays. Absolutely amazing!! Honestly, I felt like a celebrity and just so incredibly beautiful because of her work!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies ill check them all out:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards