Massachusetts-Boston

Videographer Recomendations

Looking for MA/ Southern NH videographer recomendations for my 10/19/13 wedding! We are looking to spend up to $2k for a package that includes 2 shooters for 8 hours. Any recomendations?

Thanks!

Re: Videographer Recomendations

• Definitely call Dave at Waves Media.  We got 2 shooter (including him) at that price point for 8 hours.  He was phenomenal and so personable!  One of our best vendors!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_videographer-recomendations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:89Discussion:9fe31c19-bf00-44cf-9a7a-56b90180a24bPost:dc960aa2-5327-44a0-9329-df54b4148f64">Videographer Recomendations</a>:
    [QUOTE]Looking for MA/ Southern NH videographer recomendations for my 10/19/13 wedding! We are looking to spend up to $2k for a package that includes 2 shooters for 8 hours. Any recomendations? Thanks!
    Posted by SoxGirl982[/QUOTE]
    Photobucket
  • I agree with Waves Media! They were great to work with, reasonably priced and we had the final product back within a month of our wedding!
  • Another Waves fan here! Dave is an incredible person, you will love him!
    He is reasonably priced and his work is phenomenal!
  • I agree with everyone about Dave - he's great!
  • I agree with everyone about Dave - he's great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards