Massachusetts-Boston

Indepence Harbor wedding venue...Any reviews???

I have found an awesome wedding venue called indepence harbor in Assonet MA...Has anyone heard of or been to a wedding here? Laughing

Re: Indepence Harbor wedding venue...Any reviews???

• I went to a wedding there in December. It was absolutely beautiful. Tasty food and everything was very well done. 
  • Thats awesome..thanks for the feedback :) I'm looking to do an outside wedding ceremony in late April...Anyone been to an outdoor wedding in April?
  • I went to a Thursday wedding there in July of last year. The ceremony was held outside is was simply beautiful with the white chairs all lined up and the grounds are simply beautiful. The food was also great. There are also alot of areas for your photographer to take pictures.
  • We went for a free brunch when we were looking at venues. The food is really good. We just took parents there for mom's day brunch so they could try the food because we liked it. They seem to be good with the landscaping cant think what would be in bloom for april but they have nice discounted rates. It was a little farther of a hike then we wanted for a venue from my church in warwick.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to Indepence Harbor wedding venue...Any reviews???:
    I was there in August for an outdoor wedding.  It was beautiful but during the ceremony you could hear the traffic from the highway and not the actual ceremony.  Also, the manager went through all of the bridesmaids purses while the ceremony was going on and had taken something out of one and gave it back to her after the reception.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards