Massachusetts-Boston

Budget friendly videographer

Hi all,

Does anyone have any recommendations for a videographer at or under $700? We are interested in capturing the ceremony and speeches. We don't need coverage for the whole reception, but I would like a few clips of us all getting ready day of.

thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Budget friendly videographer

• My videographer is $1000 for the whole ceremony and reception but I'm pretty sure he has different prices for fewer hours. I see that you avatar says your from South Carolina are you getting married in the Boston area since this is the Boston board? If so ill post his contact info for you.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_budget-friendly-videographer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:89Discussion:a3bbea5e-5ef9-4669-a60a-530f95f204baPost:d30a05f8-09dc-4fb6-a15f-9f74026104b6">Re: Budget friendly videographer</a>:
    [QUOTE]My videographer is $1000 for the whole ceremony and reception but I'm pretty sure he has different prices for fewer hours. I see that you avatar says your from South Carolina are you getting married in the Boston area since this is the Boston board? If so ill post his contact info for you.
    Posted by kerrimur[/QUOTE]

That would be great! We moved here last March, but because most of our family and friends are still in MA we are getting married in North Andover in September. Can't beat New England that time of year :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I agree you can't beat NE in the fall! We're getting married in October. This videographer did my sisters wedding in 2006 at he Andover Country Club. Congrats! Capture the Moments Video Tom Languirand Peabody MA 978 531 2390
  • Try Matt Gregoire at PF Videos, too -- he's actually a news photog, and does some great work.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm using Rebecca Curtis for my wedding at Tewksbury CC. She's located in southern NH. She will fill a ceremony for under $300 and her platinum package is under $1300. She's a stay at home mom and it's her hobby, but I thought her samples were great and exactly what we were looking for to fit into our tight budget.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_budget-friendly-videographer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:89Discussion:a3bbea5e-5ef9-4669-a60a-530f95f204baPost:3ca53136-1fcf-4671-acc2-ed6965993dc6">Re: Budget friendly videographer</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm using Rebecca Curtis for my wedding at Tewksbury CC. She's located in southern NH. She will fill a ceremony for under $300 and her platinum package is under $1300. She's a stay at home mom and it's her hobby, but I thought her samples were great and exactly what we were looking for to fit into our tight budget.
    Posted by 1styrteacher[/QUOTE]

I too will be using Rebecca Curtis for my October wedding. She has been great so far to work with and very responsive to emails!
  • RI Video Pro was great to work with! His full day package is $1000 but could be less for just getting ready and ceremony. I searched for a reasonably priced videographer with a modern style and he was just what I was looking for! www.rivideopro.com

• Another recommendation for Rebecca Curtis. We used her and my sister used her and she was fantastic. She is not expensive, we paid under $600 for our video. Really friendly and professional. Good luck! We almost didn't get a video but so glad we did!
  • KimsmilesKimsmiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2013
    Try Captured in Moments by Jeremy Madore a freind used him, not sure on his pricing.
    www.capturedinmoments.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards