Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Female Videographer?

Anyone know of an inexpensive, female videographer?

Re: Female Videographer?

• Options
    is there a reason it has to be a female?
  • Options
    Yes, for religious reasons, half of my wedding will only be women. So for that part of the wedding, a man videographer would not be okay. I am hoping to find a woman so she can be at both parts. 
  • Options
    We are using Nancy Fleming, we are paying her $1,050 for the following - 5 hours of coverage, 2 DVDs and "looking back" montage that she will post on her web-site. She also has a cheaper option if you are OK with just raw footage (I think in that case it's about $500). I really liked her personality and her prices were the most reasonable I"ve found. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    A friend of mine, Amie Keefe is a Videographer and owns her own business.  Here is a lonk to her facebook page... there's some videos on there and her business website too.   https://www.facebook.com/pages/Angelina-Video-Productions/61674530662

Good Luck!!  Oh, in my opinion there's nothing wrong with RAW footage, it's how our wedding was shot and I love it... wouldn't have wanted it any other way.  The RAW footage gave us memories from the wedding that we wouldn't have had otherwise.  
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards