Massachusetts-Boston

Boston Flower Help

Hi ladies -

We are planning our wedding for October 2013 in Boston.  We're inviting 140 guests & are having 6 attendants each.   Does anyone have any recommendations for reasonable florists?  We're looking for personal flowers and centerpieces for the reception and can't get a quote under $4000!!  I'm asking for seasonal flowers, nothing exotic either.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Re: Boston Flower Help

• I'm using Flowers by Darlene out of Salem, and she is very reasonably priced.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • I used Barry's Flowers in Braintree.  I paid under $1000.  We had 80 guests, my bouquet, MOH bouquet, 3 bouts, 2 corsages.  
  • I'm using Audrey's Flower Shop in Gloucester. For 16 centerpieces, 2 altar peices, 5 bouques, 7 bouts, and 1 corasage, I'm paying $2,100.00. I'm also getting married mother's day weekend, so my prices are higher than normal, and I'm using peonies and orchids in the bouquets.
  • Flowers by the station in N. Attleboro is very good and reasonable.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hanaya Floral in Cambridge is excellent and will work within your budget.  She did a fabulous job and I can't say enough about her.
  • You should deff check out Bette's Finishing Touch out of Tiverton Ri...  She is amazing and very reasonable
    May 2013 FebSiggy... Invite... Different Type of Ribbon/Knot Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • thanks ladies!!! i appreciate the recommendations!!
  • check out the tangled web - we got a price quote from her that was extremely reasonable for 16 centerpieces, 10 bridesmaid bouquets, bridal bouquet, centerpiece for card table, bouts, and cocktail centerpieces (bud vases) for under 3k.
  • We went with Cedar Grove Gardens in Dorchester. Richard was amazing! So professional and our flowers were gorgeous! Also, they were very reasonable to work with regarding the cost. He gives you a low, mid, and high price in your quote, without changing the style or look you are going for. We stuck with the mid-range, and thought he was extremely reasonable. He was also very accommodating when we decided towards the end to cut costs and have our caterer do the reception flowers (centerpeices, etc.) instead. He had no problem with that at all. I can't say enough good things about working with Cedar Grove! We received so many compliments on the flowers!
  • Check out Bella Floral Design.  We used them for our wedding and loved them!  I have pics of our actual flowers and a review in my bio if you're interested

http://www.bellafloraldesign.com/
    Kristen & Matt - June 27, 2008
    We're married!

My Bio
  • My budget was less than half yours and used Kelly Harris from beautiful blooms. I had a fantastic experience with her and cannot say enough good things about her. We used callas, hydrangeas, roses, ranunculus, and football mums. We had 11 tables, 4 bm, 5 gm,cocktail arrangements, and pew bows,plus flowers for parents/grandparents. My centerpieces and bouquetswere a very good size. Here's a link to her fb and album from my wedding. http://m.facebook.com/media/set/?seta.10151098943422843.442953.163710607842type1refid9m_sessrefsrchttp3A2F2Fm.facebook.com2Fpages2FBeautifulBlooms61784079212F163710607842_rdr
  • we are using barrys in braintree also
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards