Massachusetts-Boston

affordable DJ South Shore Area needed

We are having our wedding next October at Pembroke Country Club. Anyone know an affordable DJ for receptiona and ceremony? Trying to keep it around $1000

Re: affordable DJ South Shore Area needed

• edited December 2011
    Creative entertainment!!! Speak with Irene, she's a sweet heart and you can tell she has your best interest in mind. I'm working with Nick Lamberti, and after sitting with him and viewing some of his DJing, I was impressed. He has done over 3000 appearances for various cultures and even made the suggestion to have indoor and outdoor set ups during cocktail hour for no additional charge. My wedding package includes:
    - outdoor ceremony with mic for officiant
    - indoor and outdoor cocktail hour set up
    - 4 hours of reception set up

and it's 895$ Best of luck! :)

http://www.creativeentertainment.net/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I never found one that was less than $700
  • michlermonmichlermon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DJ Cubey From Cubey Entertainment. He is doing my wedding next week and I love the guy. Super easy to work with and a great crowd pleaser. He does trivia at various places on Cape Cod but is from Hingham. I found while going to trivia at the Sandwich BBC.

http://www.cubeyentertainment.com

• ssimon26ssimon26 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think All That Music www.allthatmusic.us is $999 unlimited hours cocktail hours through end of dance.
  • bmoruzzibmoruzzi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used John Cristoferi who was awesome.  He's out of Brockton but did our wedding in Cohasset.  It was $800 for 5 hour reception. 
  • edited December 2011
    Alfred Travesio (DJ Sound Force) out of Cranston, RI.  He is fantastic.  Our guests complimented us on our DJ - he plays a wide range of music to please the younger and the older guests. 

I believe we paid under $800 for his services.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    157 image Invited guests
    73image Will be celebrating with us!
    81 image Would rather look at our wedding photo album and/or video
    3 image Making me wait

RSVP Date September 18, 2011
  • edited December 2011
    I wanted to use John Cristoferi but he was already booked so we used Josh Field (aka JBoogz) out of ECF Entertainment, he was excellent!! He came to our reception in Cohasset and DJ'd from 6 to 10 (we had strings playing during the cocktail hour). cost was 1000 and he is negotiable.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm having my wedding at the Pembroke Country Club next September! I'm using Gary Ahearn from The DJ Experience. Him and his team are awesome and they will work within a budget. Good luck!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards