Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Foxborough Photo Spots...Please Help!!

My fiance and I are getting married at Gillette Stadium (Yay! Go Pats!) in Foxborough, MA in October.  As fun as it will be to have "football-y" photos there, I still want beautiful wedding photos and am in search of a NEARBY location that would make for gorgeous photos.  If anyone has ANY suggestions PLEASE pass them along...I would really appreciate it!!  Thank you!! :):)

Re: Foxborough Photo Spots...Please Help!!

• Options
    shoreshotz1shoreshotz1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is awesome!!!  You could get some really neat photos walking thru the streets of Patriots place! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There is a cranberry bog right behind the bass pro shop that is right next ot gillette stadium.  It is really pretty there and there are lots of places to take pics.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    plato79plato79 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How do you define "nearby"? There are some beautiful spots in downtown Walpole, which is around 10 minutes away. Is that too long? Feel free to PM me. I grew up in that area and can prob. come up with closer ideas.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker June 3, 2011!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bird Park in Walpole is beautiful!!!!!! 
  • Options
    MrsMack10612MrsMack10612 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The common in Foxoboro is really nice (at least it used to be) and they have a bandstand that would be great for pictures.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Plato that downtown Walpole is beautiful!
    Married 9.4.11
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for all your suggestions!! We had already scoped out the Cranberry Bog...and have contacted the people at the Bird Park for use of those grounds, there are beautiful!! And in October, the trees should look so nice!! :) I hate to ask for more, but we are also looking for a couple indoor ideas...you can NEVER plan on having a nice day!! Any suggestions for this? :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Borderland State Park in Mansfield has beautiful areas for outdoor photos. I grew up in Foxboro and I am struggling to think of an indoor venue for pictures...Maybe inside the Orpheum Theatre in the center of town?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are having our engagement pics done on July 5th in Walpole we were thinking about having some taken in Bird Park. Do you need permission to use their grounds to photograph? I didn't even think to contact them! My fiance and I met at gillette and are still debating doing some pics there as well! So fun to have your wedding there!

• Options
    edited December 2011

We just did our engagement photos at Gillette and at Bird Park!! :) We figured we would check out the park prior to doing our wedding photos there...and it is GORGEOUS!! Thank you to everyone for the suggestion!! They are INCREDIBLE grounds and there are so many options for photos!! We have seen a "sneak peek" of our photos and so far they are incredible!! We even have some ON the field at Gillette and my ring with a Championship ring!! What an incredible experience!! :) We also met our photographers for the first time and they are AWESOME!! I HIGHLY recommend them for anyone!! Not only do they do weddings/engagements but maternity, children, and family shoots!! GREAT people and very talented!! Two True Photography :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards