Massachusetts-Boston

Need help with musicians

I am looking for a trio for my wedding in Andover. The wedding is August 11 of this year so I am stressing out. 

My musician is demanding $300 over the contract price so I would like to look at other options.

Re: Need help with musicians

• edited July 2012
    I ended up hiring kids from the high school I work at.  They were much cheaper than any professionals I called and they did a fantastic job.  You may want to try this option, calling local high schools, conservatories, or colleges.  
  • We used the International String Trio and loved them. Extremely professional and very talented. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Check on gigmasters.com ... thats where we found our quartet 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Check on gigmasters.com ... thats where we found our quartet 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I don't have a recommendation, but ask your other vendors if they can recommend anyone (your caterer, photographer, etc).
  • The New England Conservatory will match you up with a student for a pretty low price http://necmusic.edu/mrs
    White Knot Wedding Countdown Ticker 168 invited image | 61 are coming image | 10 can't make it image | 97 still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: March 9th
  • Call the career resources office at Berklee College of Music-the students there are professionals and there are many many many fantastic bands that would play for not much $. The college will post the job online and on the wall for student/alumni bands to contact you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards