Massachusetts-Boston

florist

how far in advance have people booked their florist?  my wedding is in Sept '11 and I haven't decided on a florist yet....should I choose a florist ASAP or do I still have time? 

Re: florist

• edited December 2011
    With my personal experience, I booked early. I wanted to work with a specific florist and she books up quickly. I booked her last open Saturday of June '10 in August '09.

A lot of florists only do 1 wedding a day, so if they are booked for that day, you're out of luck.
  • edited December 2011
    I would highly recommend booking early. I booked 4 months out because we relocated and our options were slim so close to our wedding date. I found someone who did an awesome job but I would have liked to do more research. I also know that we paid more than the going rate.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    My florist books up fast so I booked in March 2010 for my April 2011 wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    Like JB said, some florists only do one wedding a day so if you have someone in mind that you want to use I"d book early. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I just booked my florist for our August 2011 wedding.  I've met with 3 florists in the area, and none were booked for my date yet.  HTH!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Depending on when in September your wedding is I would book now. Mine is also in Sept and I have heard it is a VERY busy month. I just booked my florist 2 weeks ago.
  • bmoruzzibmoruzzi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would also suggest booking now.  I did mine a year in advance.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards