Massachusetts-Boston

XP

Hi!
I am new to the boards. I live in RI however,  we are getting married 11/5/11 in East Bridgewater MA at The Villa. I am looking for vendor recomendations for a photographer, DJ, florist, hair & make up and baker. (pretty much all of it) Just starting out planning.If anyone has any great referrals I would be grateful.
I am posting this on the RI board also.
Thanks in advance
Susie

Re: XP

• edited December 2011
    I am using David Bibeault Photography(he is actually located in RI), Mark Cherone from Curtis Knight for our DJ, and Special Event Beauty for hair and makeup.  I have loved working with them all so far and found them all from recommendations on this board.

Goodluck!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Photog - Wedding: Person + Killian, RD: k. Photographie
    DJ - Atlantic Entertainment (David O'Leary)
    Florist - Jen Cahill at The Tangled Web
    Hair & Makeup - Special Event Beauty
    Baker - Cakes to Remember

All of my vendors were awesome!!! DH and I loved working with them all and they really made my day perfect. I couldn't imagine having a better day and I attribute it to my vendors.
  • megandjaymegandjay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Photo- Katie Hall
    Florist- Blooms of Hope Floral
    no DJ
    Hair & Make-up- Special Event Beauty
    Baker- I Dream of Jeannie

I would also suggest you use the search function at the bottom of the screen and search each topic on 'current board', you will get a lot more results that way. And you can also search 'reviews'.
  • edited December 2011

I am getting married at The Villa Dec 10th of this year.  I am using Groove Entertainment for DJ, Photo, Lighting and Jen Cahill is my florist.

Good Luck!

• blaharnblaharn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm getting married at The Villa 4/3/2011. So far we have:

Photo: Michael Brook, Cambridge

DJ: C-Zone (a preferred vendor at the Villa)

Video: Jason Harmon, Boston

Cake: Dessert Works or Konditor Meister (still haven't decided)

Ceremony Music: Guilded Harps

I haven't found a florist yet either. My regular hairdresser is doing my hair and a friend is doing my makeup.

The Villa is very helpful, don't hesitate to ask them for ANYTHING!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • susieqq5454susieqq5454 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the feedback...Lauren at the villa has been great but it is really helpful to hear it from ladies like you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards