Massachusetts-Boston

Alterations in Walpole/Norwood area

Can anyone recommend a good seamstress in the Walpole/Norwood area? I think I just need to hem my dress and add a bustle; maybe put in cups.

Thanks for your help!

Re: Alterations in Walpole/Norwood area

• II'm using Emerald Cleaners on Washington St in West Roxbury.  They are right over the line so it's practically Dedham.  They are doing major alterations for me and I get to see the dress Saturday, but so far they have been great to work with!

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_alterations-in-walpolenorwood-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:89Discussion:b198e781-b4d6-46b0-ac21-5d0323a7f695Post:2e7e1e1a-fdb9-4411-9dbc-a7f83e8e53c2">Alterations in Walpole/Norwood area</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can anyone recommend a good seamstress in the Walpole/Norwood area? I think I just need to hem my dress and add a bustle; maybe put in cups. Thanks for your help!
    Posted by crystalsky43[/QUOTE]
    White Knot Wedding Countdown Ticker 168 invited image | 61 are coming image | 10 can't make it image | 97 still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: March 9th
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_alterations-in-walpolenorwood-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:89Discussion:b198e781-b4d6-46b0-ac21-5d0323a7f695Post:cde31c07-5e1e-4c59-8452-6522a1c35319">Re: Alterations in Walpole/Norwood area</a>:
    [QUOTE]II'm using Emerald Cleaners on Washington St in West Roxbury.  They are right over the line so it's practically Dedham.  They are doing major alterations for me and I get to see the dress Saturday, but so far they have been great to work with! n Response to Alterations in Walpole/Norwood area :
    Posted by julibug86[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I will look into them! Please let me know how your dress turns out :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards