Massachusetts-Boston

where can i find wooden letters?

I am looking for a wooden T and M for my reception and a wooden love sign. can anyone share where they found wooden letters?
thanks!!!!

Re: where can i find wooden letters?

• LB&SFLB&SF member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    any craft store will have them...  michael's ac moore...  you could also try the mill store
    May 2013 FebSiggy... Invite... Different Type of Ribbon/Knot Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I've seen them at Michaels, probably AC Moore too like stated above, Hobby Lobby...
    126 Invited image
    37 Ready to Rock! image
    9 Party Poopers image
    80 Can't find the mailbox imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Look in antorpilogy they usually have some super cute ones ;) The other options is to buy simple ones and spray paint them in any color you want, or cover them in cute print fabrics.... It's a grat DIY project! Have fun! If u need an inspiration feel free to email me for some great pic and ideas !
  • www.sjawoodesign.com

I got all my numbers there for 14 dollars to make 18 table numbers in picture frames, I even found a coupon code online...
  • We got individual wooden letters at Michaels, which we painted white, for our candy buffet, also got the stands to hold them up at Michaels as well --- make sure you use their coupons to save $$.

They also had bigger sized letters that were already white that you could use for your initials, we used them on our cake table and personalized them to us. GL!

• Ditto all the above. AC Moore or Michaels would be your best bet since there's always a million coupons for them online. Just google online printable coupons and you'll be good to go.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards