Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Wedding at the Villa-East Bridgewater, food? vendors?

Hello,
We are getting married at the Villa in East Bridgewater next year and I would like to know which food you would recommend from the Villa Menu. I would also love to know which vendors you would recommend (Florist, DJ for international crowd, Photographer, Videographer). Thank you so much.

Re: Wedding at the Villa-East Bridgewater, food? vendors?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Does the Villa have the same menu as the Saphire Estate, since it's the same company?... The filet was excellent.

Not sure about a florist because I used a friend.

DJs I liked were Sound Force Unlimited and  Greg from C-Zone, but we didn't end up using a dj.

Portrait New England did our photography and they were fantastic.

David from AV Waves did our videography- aawesome.
  • Options
    ll981248ll981248 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't know much about the Villa, but can recommend a great photographer with very good prices:

http://www.imcreativephotography.com

She's awesome, definitely check her out!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    also getting married at the Villa next year and I'm using Black Thumb Studios for my photos and Bella Floral designs for my flowers.  My DJ is Sheldon Gentles.  I love all of my vendors!!
  • Options
    JEPearsonJEPearson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm from that area...I'm using Jennifer Leatherwood Photography out of Fall River and Judy's for flowers out of Foxboro. They're both wonderful!
    December 2011 - Flowers
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ChrstinaP2011ChrstinaP2011 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I just booked my wedding at The Villa today! Keep me posted on the vendors you choose and how your experience is! Which ballroom or Tent are you in? We chose the outdoor tented area for a June 22 2013 wedding, very excited!
  • Options
    ld2012ld2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for all the info. If you have more, don't hesitate to post it here. I am getting married in the Madera room, fell in love with it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting marred in the Madera room June 9th 2012! Can't wait, we have our food tasting next month! My Vendors: DJ - Paul Giroux, Photog- Katie Hall Photo (she is AMAZING highly recommend her, she did our engagment photos and I love how they came out!!) videographer - Media Northeast, photobooth- shuttberbooth boston.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards