Massachusetts-Boston

Reasonably priced DJ

Hi all,
I'm getting married next year and I'm looking for a reasonably priced DJ. Preferably under $800 (around $1000 is acceptable but not preferable). My fiance and I are having a very tight budget. Can someone recommend a DJ that has experiences and not over charges?

Thank you so much!

Re: Reasonably priced DJ

• edited December 2011
    mixxed entertainment- Scott. he is absolutely wonderful and affordable
  • nikkibelnikkibel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I paid $800 for our DJ for 5 hours - he spins at clubs in Providence.  His name is DJ Joey Dee with Mixology Entertainment.  His email is mixologyentertainment@cox.net

good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • njlfrednjlfred member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out DJ Ken Drew - http://www.djkendrew.com/. His website lists the current price for a wedding as $1,000, but looks like there's a $150 discount you can get on top of that. 

We had a great experience with him at our wedding!
  • edited December 2011
    We just got married and Used Groove entertainment. Paid more than what your asking to spend but well worth it. My whole dance floor was full and Joe Toto (the Dj and owner was so professional . We did a package deal with them so it was more resonable. Used his wife Marcia for Photos who did such a nice job. We just got married so can't comment about final product but she was so nice.
  • bmoruzzibmoruzzi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used John Cristoferi.  He was awesome.  We paid $800 for 5 hours.  You can find him here on this website.  
  • edited December 2011
    metromassentertainment.com quoted me $850 and they are a very reputable company. The owner Steve is quick with responses via email too which is nice. good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards