Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Rave: BPics with Tess Johnson

Hi Girls!

For any of you who were thinking of doing B-Pics, I highly recommend Tess Johnson.  She is amazing!  It's a bit of a hike to her studio in Maine (about an hour and 1/2 from Northshore of Boston) but it was totally worth it.  She made me feel completely comfortable and does amazing hair and makeup.  I was psyched when I got my pics.

DH hasn't seen them yet (since we decided to put off exchanging the gifts until a bit after the wedding - his call) but I am so excited for him to see my pics.

If anyone wants to see them, I don't mind sharing some of the more innocent ones.  feel free to email me at jessdonegan14 at gmail dot com

Re: Rave: BPics with Tess Johnson

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I love Tess's work! 
  • Options
    mtmt
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love my b-shoot with Tess so much that I'm seeing her this weekend for a trash the dress session with husband - so excited to work with her again!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    MT - let me know how the trash the dress session goes!  I am tempted to do one, but also am not sure if I want to "trash" my dress.  what else can i do with it on? LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tess scammed numerous CA brides out of thousands of dollars back in 2006 when she picked up and moved to Maine without telling any of her clients who had pre-paid for wedding hair and make-up services.  She just stopped showing up at weddings. She has several judgments against her in CA from small claims court cases these brides filed.  Please be aware of her past before you pre-pay for ANY of her services.
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My BFP Chart

BFP #1 3/27/10 - m/c discovered 5/20/10 at 11w2d - d&c 5/21/10
    BFP #2 11/6/10 - EDD 7/19/11 - Beta #1 @ 13dpo, 104 - Beta #2 @ 20dpo, 3400s
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards