• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
New York-Hudson Valley

Florist Meeting Reviews

I just thought I would share my opinions of both.

Danny at Westchester Floral, gives off such a great vibe and definitely does breathtaking work.  He is personable, friendly and creative.  I really enjoyed my meeting with him.  I would have booked him in a heartbeat but he was a little out of my price range...I had to give him a rave review though because of his personable demeanor and fabulous ideas.  The store is also so nice...

Sutton Florist in New Rochelle....was a referral to me and I am so glad I found them.  They were able to put my idea together for me and had a sample centerpiece waiting for me upon arrival.  It was gorgeous, really captured what I was thinking...The even better part is they were able to stay in my price range.  I highly reccommend them to any bride looking for a florist in the Westchester County area....they are professional, down to earth and do amazing work. 

Lucille's in Fishkill ....I am so glad I was not impulsive when it came to booking a florist.  She definitely stayed in my price range but was keeping it very low budget.  Something Sutton was definitely able to do SO much better on.  Lucille was nice, but sort of felt rushed when I was there...no samples to show, and was going to do the basics but nothing more.

Carmel Florist....Let's just say that I am getting better flowers, more flowers and exactly what I wanted for 2000 less than what i was quoted here.  It seems they do beautiful work, in fact she did my sister's wedding in 2001 but for me, it just wasnt worth the money.

Hope this helps!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards