Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Mother of the Bride Dress - Stores in Boston Area

Does anyone have any recommendations for good places for Mother of the Bride Dresses in MA? Thank you!

Re: Mother of the Bride Dress - Stores in Boston Area

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My mom got her dress from The ultimate on Rt 1 and was very happy with it.  I know they are more of a prom dress place, but maybe check it out.
  • Options
    bmoruzzibmoruzzi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Neimans, Saks, Lord and Taylors.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nordstroms and Macys is here FMIL looked. She bought her dress at Nordstroms.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My mom and MIL both had good luck and got their dresses at Abbey Bridal in Andover.
    Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A great place where my mom got hers was Party Dress Express in Fall River. Alterations are included in the price too.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My mom got her dress at Macy's--my MIL got hers at Terry's Bridal in Norwood
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wonder if you can order them online at Pearl's Place. We got our BM dresses there and the shipping was really quick.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My mom and FMIL both got their dresses at The Ultimate on Rt. 1
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My mom's getting hers at Camillas in Arlington. Very reasonable pricing and the owner is fabulous.  She looked at Macys and Nordstroms, but loved the dress at Camillas.
    4/29/12
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My mom ordered hers online at Nordstroms and loves her dress. Didn't find her dress in any store she liked so she ordered online. Nordstroms has a fabulous return policy.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I highly recommend Loraine Roy in Danvers!

• Options
    pattybri2011pattybri2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My mom got hers at Gianna's in Stoneham. I got mine from there too, they are great! Here's their website:

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You can get great deals at Lord and Taylors. My mom got a great dress in mauve discounted at 80% at the one on Newbury. My FI mom got hers online at Macy's. 
  • Options
    rnmullrnmull member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My mom just got her dress from Loraine Roy in Danvers and it is beautiful! She had lots of choices and an extremely helpful staff.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards