Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Rain rain GO AWAY!

Ugh, anyone else absolutely DRENCHED!?

Even with a huge umbrella I am completely soaked and incredibly uncomfortable at work today.

The AC is blasting too!

Does anybody have any wedding updates/plans?

:)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Rain rain GO AWAY!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    This rain is awful! Luckily there's an end in site - this weekend is supposed to be gorgeous!!

As for wedding updates - I'm going dress shopping for the first time on Friday! I'm nervous but really excited too! I'm not going with any expectations, not feeling like I NEED to find my dress, but we'll see!
  • Options
    noodle_oonoodle_oo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I cannot believe it is STILL raining.  This is insane.  And it totally figures since this is my week off after the wedding. 

Oh well, at least we didn't pay to go to Cape Cod like we were planning to!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am ice cold too!!

No real updates, just trying to schedule some appointments out in Western MA when FI and I visit my mom in September.
    August 2011: E-Pic! Photobucket
    229 image Invited to celebrate!
    191 image Remembered to RSVP!
    26 image Can't make it
    7 image Got lost on the way to the mailbox

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ugh, its my last week of summer before school starts and of course its raining! Ughhhh.

Anyways, I have a floral appointment tonight and I have my second fitting on friday- wooohooo! And then this weekend fi and I will hopefully tackle some wedding paper projects (programs, menus, etc)
  • Options
    Ishaba11Ishaba11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got soaked just walking my dog and taking out the trash.

I have no updates. I am searching for limos and flowers both of which are not my cup of tea and i dont even know where to begin. UGH!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    thedivaonethedivaone member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got so soaked coming home from work last night that I decided to work from home today.  I just didn't want to go through that again today.

I called the Hampshire House yesterday about pricing out an RD there.  FI's parents want to get that all settled NOW and they (well, his Dad really) are being such pains about it that I just want to get it settled.  I'm hoping to get a call back about it today.

Also, I went to the ROTB in the afternoon last Friday and I found a dress I really liked, but another bride had already picked it out.  Iit was too big for her, but it fit me perfectly.  So she's going to call me today and let me know if her seamstress can take it in or not (it has a TON of embroidery all over the bust).  If she can't she going to sell it to me for what she paid for it.
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This rain is going to drive me nuts!  A day was fine--3 days in a row is too much!

We're hopefully gets our rings engraved and our marriage license on Friday.  Trying to set up final appointments with all of the vendors now.  Getting close and starting to feel the stress. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went home for lunch and came home to a foot and a half of water in my basement and my dryer shorting out. ugh.  As I was wading across the basement to unplug everything I thought to myself, welp I always wanted a pool! UGH!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards