New York-Hudson Valley

Hair/makeup

Anyone know a good place in Rockland where I could get my hair and possibly makeup done? I'm SUPER picky, so it's gotta be a good one.

Re: Hair/makeup

• edited December 2011
    Ashley from Peppe Ramon in New City is doing my hair and Christine from Color Makeup studio is doing my makeup.  Both are meticulous and talented.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I know this is kind of silly... but I was thinking about using The Glam Fairy... she travels and I think she has someone do hair and makeup... the show she's on is silly, but she does a good job with makeup lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • bridaljoybridaljoy member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was also very picky, I had three makeup trials until i found christine from color makeup studio.  She did an amazing job - i never felt so pretty.  I used john from the john anthony salon.  He was great, and was on whose wedding is it anyway a bunch of times. 
  • mockninemocknine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    for makeup I recommend Jill from JK Flashy.  LOVED her!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • kfas81kfas81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Has anyone found anyone that will come out to do just the brides makeup?  I have contacted JK Flashy and Christine but they both have minimums.  I'm located in Orange County.  TIA
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards