Massachusetts-Boston

Caterer Recommendations

FI and I are looking at having a catered BBQ in his parents back yard.  Any recommendations?
White Knot
June '13 January siggy Honeymoon Destination
Indian Head Resort White Mountains New Hampshire
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Caterer Recommendations

• Blue Ribbon BBQ is good. I haven't dealt with them myself, but I was in a wedding that used them. The food was good (I'm a vegetarian, but even I was able to find yummy things to eat!) and the staff seemed professional. I know the bride was very excited to hire them, so that says a lot.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Red Bones caters as well.
    Photobucket
  • East Coast Grill.  I had a tasting with them for my wedding at CMAC (they are a preferred vendor). I wanted to go with something more formal than they typically do. However, I was very impressed with the food and the service from Becky. I recommended them to my friend who had a more casual outdoor wedding this summer. They did a phenomal job on the food and coordination.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_caterer-recommendations-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:89Discussion:e41333ed-72f9-41a2-9102-5a4a5fb14922Post:4034ac3c-8937-4c84-9f4d-e81c45a0b95d">Re: Caterer Recommendations</a>:
    [QUOTE]East Coast Grill.  I had a tasting with them for my wedding at CMAC (they are a preferred vendor). I wanted to go with something more formal than they typically do. However, I was very impressed with the food and the service from Becky. I recommended them to my friend who had a more casual outdoor wedding this summer. They did a phenomal job on the food and coordination.
    Posted by TheSlowskys[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm looking into using ECG as well... do you remember how they were price wise?</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards