New York-Hudson Valley

Have anyone had a wedding of about 130 guest and budget of $10,000 or below on the venue?

Hello everyone. I just got engaged last month. My fiance and I are looking to spend no more than $10,000 for an all inclusive venue. Our wedding will be with no more that 130 people. Have anyone had a wedding with this budget in the Hudson Valley? We are searching for venues around Orange County, Dutches County, NJ, Westchester County and even Bronx, NY. Have anyone gotten married and spent no more than $10,000 on their venue? We have checked some venues and we are considering 2. The Villa Bourghese at Wappingers Falls has everything included with off peak season and off peak day we can manage to have the wedding in about $10,000. My fiance is in love with Anthony's Pier 9 in Newburgh, NY. Both locations comes out about the same price with Taxes and service charge, but at Piers 9 we would have to pay $3. extra for ceremony per person, and flowers are not included. Photogrephy and DJ are also seperate charges on both venues.

We are looking to get married either April, May, June or even July of 2013. We are looking for ceremony and reception in same location. We want something nice and classy but affordable.

Please help any advice will be of great help.

Thank you
Analizmi

Re: Have anyone had a wedding of about 130 guest and budget of $10,000 or below on the venue?

• The Poughkeepsie Grand? Rolling Greens? The Links at Unionvale?
  • We were very pleased with Christos in Poughkeepsie, and the price was reasonable.  It has a Country Club feel and the food is wonderful. You can negotiate a package that suits your budget and needs.  Chris tells you the price per guest, and that is the price you pay, including cake, table flowers, tax and tip.  Go to Christos!! Tell him Toni told you.. ;o)

Matt & I just had our wedding at Christos 9/23/12. Wow. The place is as immaculate as it is beautiful and elegant. The food was outrageous and bountiful. The filet was scrumptious -- Chris is very personal during the whole night. The grounds are stunning for pictures. The ceremony room needs very little decor since it is surrounded by walls of windows overlooking the lovely golf course. Everyone raved about it the whole night. Bathrooms are very tasteful and clean. The bridal room is spacious and comfortable. Even the cake cart is pretty.  If you are getting married or will be having any kind of event at all... this is the place to have it. So glad I chose Christos... it is truly an anointed place.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards