Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Photo Booths -- Any info appreciated!

Helping my soon-to-be SIL find a great photo booth rental company for their reception that isn't a million dollars. Can anyone recommend a company they're using or one you've seen at a wedding you've attended and liked?

I'd appreciate any and all leads. Thanks so much!

Re: Photo Booths -- Any info appreciated!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Boston Photobooth Rental for our wedding last year --- I highly recommend their service in both planning and day-of...we have had two sets of friends book them for their weddings as well.

We wanted an actual photobooth for our guests and booked them for our full reception. It was a HUGE hit at our wedding --- we used the guests' photostrips to make our personalized guestbook. 

www.bostonphotoboothrental.com/
  • Options
    Colls1109Colls1109 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Shutterbooth..they were about $1100 for 3 hours.  I especially liked them because your guest can choose between a black & white photo or color photo.  They also make you an album with all the pictures!
  • Options
    Blueyed228Blueyed228 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Keep in mind that they have to be able to get the booth in the reception venue.  So if there is not a ramp or elevator some companies will not do it or charge an arm and a leg to deliver it.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Definitely be aware of them being able to deliver the booth.  We had this problem and we wanted a booth, we really didn't like the look of the ones that have just a curtain.  We ended up finding Top Hat Photobooth, they are reasonalbly priced and the booth is able to be broken down but still looks more like a real photobooth.

Goodluck!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're going with RedEye Photobooths. They're fairly new, so their prices are still very low (trying to garner new business and reviews). They have been really easy to work with so far, and the reviews we found for them at the time of booking were all positive. After May 21st, I'll be able to tell you if they're as good as the reviews said...
    HTH!
    I marry my best friend in... Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Siagle Productions--not sure of the price, my bridesmaids got it for us as a wedding gift.  They were great, everyone loved it

My uplighting company (NE Uplights) also just got a booth, so you could check out their prices as well
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    amylee4835amylee4835 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went with VMC services out of Dedham.  He was under $800, for 4 hours and provided a really great booth. 

Don't forget to buy some fun props!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards