Massachusetts-Boston

Boudoir Photo Shoot

Hey Knotties!

Does anyone know of a great photographer for a boudoir photo shoot?    

Re: Boudoir Photo Shoot

• edited December 2011
    I did for my husband. I worked with Kate Mckenna Eads, who owns Sweet Tooth Boudoir
    She does amazing work!! My husband was so surprised and happy! She works with an awesome girl who does amazing make-up and hair. Highly recommend!

I'm the girl in the pin-up army photos on her site <:
    Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I used Portrait New England, my wedding photographers, for my boudoir shoot and they did an awesome job. They didn't do my hair and makeup but they were really affordable. They also rented a beautiful room for the shoot. I was really impressed with the pictures too- they were better, in my opinion, than most of the photographers I looked in to who do boudoir exclusively.
    Private message me if you'd like to see some of mine because they don't have examples on their site.
  • edited December 2011
    I used Focal Impulse.  I was nervous and they made me feel super comfortable.
  • nikkibelnikkibel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thepoutingroom.com - Stefanie is so awesome!  I got my hair and makeup done there, and had a ton of outfit changes. she made me feel super comfortable.  Loved it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Rachel Hadiashar is doing some in September.  Here's her website:

http://www.mergeweddings.com/

I did mine with her and loved them!
    Kristen & Matt - June 27, 2008
    We're married!

My Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards