Massachusetts-Boston

I need a Venue for 10/5/12

Hi all, 
I need a venue for 10/5/12I prefer hardwood floors, outdoor tent would be nice and reasonable prices, please!!!
If anyone knows anything that doesn't ussually pop-up on a search engine, please help.  I really don't have a venue for my 10/5/12,  200 guest wedding. Please don't ask what happened it's a really lonnnnnnng story.  Help!!!

Re: I need a Venue for 10/5/12

• Have you tried Lake pearl or Lombardos...Lombardos has package pricing but can also break down the package to give you the necessities at a great rate. There's also Cristina's,
  • Honestly, I have been to 300 weddings (exagerating) at these venues, my heart is set on something a bit more unusual. It now seems impossible....
  • I don't know how far out from Boston you are looking, but you can try Zukas Hilltop Barn in Spencer, MA, they have a beautiful tent set up.  Or Publick House in Sturbridge, MA which has a similar tent set up
  • You could try Turner Hill in Ipswich. I'm not sure what their pricing is but I know they have a 3 season tent.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I think Groveland Fairways does tent weddings.  They have beautiful grounds though either way.  And I think they are reasonably priced.  What is your definition of reasonably priced?

Anniversary
  • What part of MA are you looking at? What is reasonably priced? 

• I believe the Steven's Estate in North Andover has both hard wood floors and tents available.  Not sure on the pricing or availability.
  • Glen Magna Farms in Danvers has the floors and the outdoor tent option. I think the tent for your guests would have to be done since I don't think the actual mansion accommodates more than 125. Since your date is a Friday, it'll be a bit cheaper than a Saturday, but you have to bring your own food.

If you can't find your preferences, you could try my venue, the Holiday Inn in Boxborough. It's indoor, but it's beautiful. They seem to have a lot of dates open that are not Saturdays, so if you really need some place quick, you could try them.
  • I'm in central Mass. and the Colonial Hotel in Gardner has a beautiful tent for weddings. They have packages that include quite a bit
  • I'm looking for something similar to you, and the Museium of Science has a nice tent option. I dont know prices yet because I'm still waiting to hear back. But you should check it out.

• Try the Coachman's Lodge in Bellingham, MA
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards