Massachusetts-Boston
Options

wedding decor items for sale--table runners, bowls, etc

Hi everyone...I have a few things for sale from my wedding.

I have 7 coral pink table runners for sale, $2 each. They have some wrinkles and fold lines from being stored since the wedding. They are 13.5 x 108 inches.

Here are two photos:

A seashell card basket $5.. there is ribbon woven through but you can remove it and the shells will stay in place.

Beach wedding items for sale, coral table runners, etc (Boston, MA) :  wedding 246596 10150887693566290 358466021 N

I have eight glass bowls that I used for my centerpieces... $3 each. I have since taken out all of the sand, etc

The starfish in the bowl is from the Christmas Tree Shop. I have three of those left--those are free.

I have 30 small ivory sheer pouches that I used for candy favors--$3. Those are on top of the napkins in the photo.

Beach wedding items for sale, coral table runners, etc (Boston, MA) :  wedding 574968 10150887695451290 51529702 N

If you're interested in buying any of these items, please send me a message. I live in Boston and can meet somewhere in the city to exchange.

Re: wedding decor items for sale--table runners, bowls, etc

• Options
    edited October 2012
    Are the runners still available?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I am looking at your coral table runners. If they are still available I would love to have them! I live in St. Louis Mo so please let me know if these are available.

Please email me back at 
    lynseymarie15@yahoo.com

Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards