Massachusetts-Boston

music reccomendations?

hey, 

could anyone recommend any great bands in the area that do reception music? 

Re: music reccomendations?

• edited December 2011
    Are you looking for bands in Minneapolis or Boston? (I just need a little clarification. Smile  )
  • edited December 2011
    boston
    thanks
  • edited December 2011
    Is there a particular price you want to stay within? Bands in Boston can start from 3-4K and go up from there.
  • edited December 2011
    limit of 6k...

thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    Radiance
    Rare Form
    Brick Park
    Legit
    Men in Black
    Night Rhythm
    Night Shift
    Lisa Love Experience

All of the above get great reviews on the board. :)  Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_music-reccomendations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:89Discussion:f824fe40-3bc1-4fed-928b-2fdc9ea8acb5Post:5e99496e-7f61-412c-9b5b-18f9493ed203">Re: music reccomendations?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Radiance Rare Form Brick Park Legit Men in Black Night Rhythm Night Shift Lisa Love Experience All of the above get great reviews on the board. :)  Good luck!
    Posted by JBs_Bride[/QUOTE]

Legit and Night Shift are both above $7500, but worth the money :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    The now and forevers are about $3500-$4000, and they are fantastic.  Two of the guys are from Parker House and Theory, and we heard them at a party at one of the clubs in Fanieul.  We tried to book them, but they're out of our range :( Definitely recommend them if you want to check them o ut!
    4/29/12
  • edited December 2011
    thanks guys. One more revision....our limit is actually 9k, we did a little revising of the budget.

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_music-reccomendations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:89Discussion:f824fe40-3bc1-4fed-928b-2fdc9ea8acb5Post:1c80b61f-b7cd-453f-b63a-f569ef1a5991">Re: music reccomendations?</a>:
    [QUOTE]thanks guys. One more revision....our limit is actually 9k, we did a little revising of the budget.
    Posted by stewie.griffin[/QUOTE]

then i would certainly look at Legit and Nightshift, they're both really great!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    we're using Groove Authority, saw them perform 2x at some wedding band shows and they were great both times...the band leader actually recognized us and knew we had gone to the 1st show...they are $5,000...so excited for our wedding/reception in Sept...good luck, w/that kind of budget, you will definitely find a great band...go to some wedding band shows though and hear them live before you book, they have so many shows in Boston..hope this helps
  • Roseinbloom2Roseinbloom2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used to live in Boston (I miss it everyday!!!) an did a lot if planning before moving to NYC. We hired a band from NY but they play in Boston all the time for weddings. They are Soul Revival and were amazing!! They are totally within your budget and I highly recommend them!!! Their website is : www.soulrevivalband.com. HTH!! Rose
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards